Passive cooling solutions offered by DLC use airflow management strategies to isolate and move hot air away from your server banks
and up through chimneys or plenums where it can be delivered directly to your HVAC unit. The result is a more economical and
space-saving solution to your server needs. With hot air from servers managed effectively you can increase server density there-by
reducing floor-space requirements for your server room.
• Innovative design allows for fast, easy installation by almost anybody.
• Increases airflow provides proper intake temperatures, increasing equipment life.
• Provides focused cooling at the rack
• Can cool higher heat loads typically up to 10-15kW (raised floor) per rack
• Minimizes cold and hot air mixing so the return temperature to the cooling unit is higher
• Saves energy and improves data center cooling efficiency