• These cabinets are reversible allowing the doors to swing out to the left or right hand side by simply flipping the unit.
• Tops and bottoms have two cable entry cutouts and two 4” fan-hole cutouts. In addition, there is one cable entry cutout in the rear.
• The front door uses a cam-lock to secure it to the center section. Access to the rear is provided by opening the center section.
• Doors are available in Plexiglas, solid steel or mesh steel.
• Made of welded 14 gauge steel.
Please Note: The overall depth can be calculated by adding 4” to the useable depth shown in column C.