Compact Cooling Fans are ideal for applications where enclosure space is limited and quiet, reliable cooling is required.
Engineered for 50,000 hours of continuous operation without lubrication or service.
Can be installed on any surface of an enclosure. With the addition of accessory fan brackets, Compact Cooling Fans can also be
installed in any position inside the enclosure for spot cooling or air circulation.
• Maximum operating temperature is 158 F (70 C)
• 4-in. fan is thermally protected and uses permanently lubricated ball bearings
• 6- and 10-in. fans have ball-bearing construction and split capacitor motors
• Split-capacitor motors are thermally protected to avoid premature failure
• Dynamically balanced impellers molded from polycarbonate material
• One finger guard is furnished (additional finger guards are available)
• All mounting hardware is provided
• 240 and 560 CFM fans have ball bearing construction and split capacitor motors
• Fans have lead wires with ends stripped 1/2-in. (12-mm) or 6-ft. (1.8-m) cord with polarized plug for power connections
Finish Fan housing is black.
• Fan Cords
• Fan Cords with Inline Thermostat
• Fan Filter and Finger Guard Kit
• Fan Brackets
• Finger Guards
Warranty: The compact coaxial fans has a 1-year warranty.