• These cabinets are reversible allowing the doors to swing out to the left or right hand side by simply flipping the unit.
• Tops and bottoms have two cable entry cutouts and two 4” fan-hole cutouts. In addition, there is one cable entry cutout in the rear.
• The front door uses a cam-lock to secure it to the center section. Access to the rear is provided by opening the center section.
• Doors are available in Plexiglas, solid steel or mesh steel.
• Made of welded 14 gauge steel.
Please Note: The overall depth can be calculated by adding 4” to the useable depth shown in column C.
The WMVE model cabinet is designed for those applications where equipment is mounted vertically with “knobs up”. The solid body is welded 11 gauge steel and features a vented back with two fan mounting positions in the bottom.
The hinged top cover allows convenient equipment access
The WMB Wall Mount Box is a fixed unit with a standard 19” rackmount.